Job Title: Software Engineer
Reports to: Director of Operations
This is a great opportunity to establish a career in one of today’s fastest growing technical fields. 3BG Supply Co. is seeking a motivated Software Engineer to support the the current Dev Team in the creation of system improvements, automations, web applications and back-end processes.
A 3BG Software Engineer tackles our organization’s toughest technical problems and drives technical excellence at all levels, working with senior management & other Software Engineers to support execution of the organization's vision. A 3BG Software Engineer is a person who cares deeply about the technical side of operations and making sure that everything is running smoothly for all web applications including (but not limited to) our CRM, ERP, website and script management frameworks.
What Excited You:
- Loves being the person to interface with dev team, peers and senior management
- Enjoys solving complex problems surrounding processes and technology
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Developing code and proper documentation
- Implementing proper security protocols and web application frameworks (React, Vue, Backbone)
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Conducting systems analysis for new automations
- Ability to follow established patterns and approaches within existing code bases
- Ability to break down tasks (or epics) into smaller, more digestible tasks
- At least 1-3 years of experience in one other programming language (General Purpose Programming Language: Java, Python, C++)
- High school diploma required.
- Netsuite ERP/SCA experience strongly preferred
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
3BG Supply has just moved into its final office space at the Landing www.thelandingfw.com/ after many years of anticipation. We have always been strong advocates for the downtown Fort Wayne environment and are happy to call it home.
Through the use of frameworks such as Scrum and EOS, we’ve built a culture which thrives on open, honest and transparent communication. We’ve worked hard to create a cohesive and collaborative culture which thrives on passion for what you do.