We are currently interviewing for a Sales Administrator position on our sales team. The position will have a key role in helping us to achieve our sales goals. Sales Administrators play a large role in maintaining our reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction. The Sales Admin will also provide support for our inside sales Account Executives, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. Candidates should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success.
This role is to ensure that the procurement of all products and services adheres to 3BG’s policy, customer orders are processed in an efficient manner and to deliver excellence through timely and accurate support to our Inside Sales Account Executives.
The position is full time and this individual will be responsible for assisting customers on the phone / online, entering and sourcing 90%+ of customer orders that are received on a daily basis, and supporting the sales department and extended team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order Processing
- Customer Relations
- Case Management (ticket issues)
- Clerical & Office Administration
- Supplier, Sourcing & Product Administration
- Quoting & Opportunity Administration
- High school diploma required.
- B.S .degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant field preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role.
- 2+ years experience in CRM software and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, particularly).
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team-player mindset with a high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.