Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
The Account Executive (Account Executive) is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for our products in both assigned territories and in a list of named accounts. The Account Executive will work individually, but oftentimes provide technical support for his or her assigned sales rep(s). This individual will maintain technical data as well as offer sales expertise while meeting certain performance metrics. It is vital that this person possesses up to date detailed knowledge of our product offerings and be able to present and discuss our technology and benefits with customers and prospects.
- Maintains up to date market and competitor knowledge related to our products.
- Develops an understanding of the customers changing application and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Creates viable product solutions which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving ideal margins.
- Maintain scorecard to assure quality work and accountability
- Provide superior purchasing experience for our customers
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Broad knowledge of power transmission industry (preferred)
- Detail-oriented and transparent in communication
- Should have well-established typing skills and understanding of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- High School Diploma or GED