POSITION SUMMARY: The Community/Property Manager is directly responsible for all aspects of the resident community and services. S/he is responsible for the supervision of all team members associated with the project and their standard of performance. Manages property to ensure efficient and profitable operation.
The essential functions of the Community Manager are as follows:
- Take ownership for the growth and development of the community including capital projects to improve the property to better increase the occupancy levels making it a place people want to live and call home.
- Conceive new and innovative marketing strategies to aid in curb-side appeal and attracting new residents.
- Continually strive to improve processes better the relations with our residents, vendors, and employees.
- Provides leadership at the property and maintains an effective position of authority.
- Projects a professional image in all aspects of work performance, which includes, but is not limited to personal habits, demeanor, and attire. Meets company standards on conduct, attendance, etc.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and helps ensure communication with residents, community, agencies, owners and team members. Provides high level of customer service.
- Assigns responsibilities to individual team members as appropriate.
- Is on-call 24-hours a day. Is able to respond to any team member's concern, maintenance condition, resident problem, breach of security, and/or emergency.
- Completes and processes incident reports, forwards and follow-ups as appropriate. Adheres to OSHA related regulations and observes all required health and safety requirements.
- Reviews and evaluates all aspects of the property's operations and makes changes with approval of the Regional Manager and/or Principal Owners.
- Implements a system to achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy.
- Markets and leases new and turnover residential units.
- Reviews lease, responsibilities and policies with the resident at move-in, escort them to their new home, when possible.
- Enables and maintains financial solvency by monitoring all property and maintenance expenses.
- Implements a system to achieve 0% rent delinquency.
- Supervises and monitors adherence to all maintenance contracts.
- Implements system for providing all necessary services to residents, including the immediate acknowledgment and prompt action to correct complaints.
- Creates and supervises the schedules of all personnel to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Conducts regular inspections of grounds and building(s).
- Within budget, continuously oversees inventory of supplies and equipment in order to control expenditures, maintains and reconciles purchase orders and expenditures.
- Makes day-to-day decisions on all matters related to operations.
- Seeks approval and guidance of the Principal Owners within specified parameters.
- Creates and/or schedules continuous activities and programs with and for community residents, including special events, newsletters, and on-going instructional and recreational activities.
- Initiates and responds to all pertinent correspondence.
- Maintains a secured confidential file for each employee including emergency contact information, performance appraisals, reminders, schedules, application, etc.
- Provides information to residents on a variety of community-related subjects.
- With Regional Manager, prepares Property Annual Operating Budget.
- Prepares and reviews monthly operating statements for accuracy, budgets to actual variances and bottom line cash flow control.
- Produces reports and monthly financials in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Prepares and submits subsidy vouchers, where applicable.
- Perform duties as necessary.
3911 25th AVE. LLC
Why Work Here?
Smaller Rental Community Needs Pro To Make It Shine