- Create design ideas, using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate function and style.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build responsive graphics and logos for both print, web, and mobile.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user and stakeholder feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Experience with project planning and sprint board burndown.
- Comfortable creating large-scale designs and enabling those solutions.
- Capable of optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas to push next-level innovation.
What You Can Expect
- A company that has its own product and is not subject to outside contracts.
- High-energy workdays at a fast-growing, award-winning local technology firm.
- An environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, valued, and seen as important.
- The chance to show off your skills to make our company grow across the world.
- An opportunity to advance your career, while maintaining a work-life balance.
What We Expect
- A total commitment to put your energy and passion into your work every day.
- Be a self-starter that maintains a stellar work and attendance schedule.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Be creative and innovative in evolving our company to the next level.
- Use critical thinking and communication skills to advance your work.
- Create amazing ideas that push the boundaries of what is possible in our market.
- Be an online and offline company advocate to enhance our community standing.
Benefits You Will Love
- Competitive Salary
- 401-K / Company Match
- Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Paid Day of Volunteer Service
- Paid Garage Parking
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Refresh Snack Bar
- Onsite Gym and Amenities
- Awesome Penthouse Office
- Award-Winning, International Team
If you love technology, have a creative side, and believe anything is possible, then you are somebody we need to know. Building our team is more than just filling positions; it is about aligning ourselves with passionate people that take the ordinary to the extraordinary. We seek individuals who thrive on solving problems – those who never stop searching for a way to make the world a better place.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, portfolio, and work references.
365 Connect will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.