- Create high-quality, front-end concepts before implementation.
- Determine code structures to achieve the aesthetic design objectives.
- Ensure excellent user experience, functionality, and reliability.
- Work with product owners to create new or improved UX-driven features.
- Design digital imagery and other graphic assets as needed.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed, scalability, and search relevance.
- Maintain branding standards across all websites, platforms, and products.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SASS.
- Comfortable creating design-oriented code and enabling those solutions.
- Acquainted with using GitHub for version control and repository hosting.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum Methods and sprint board burndowns.
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Readiness to collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Confidence to take smart risks and champion new ideas to push next-level innovation.
What We Expect
- A total commitment to put your energy and passion into your work every day.
- Be creative and innovative in evolving our company to the next level.
- Use independent critical thinking and communication skills to advance your work.
- Create amazing ideas that push the boundaries of what is possible in our market.
- Be an online and offline company advocate to enhance our community standing.
We Are Friends With Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 401-K / Company Match
- TelaDoc Services / Company Paid
- Group Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Paid Day of Volunteer Service
- Paid Garage Parking
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Refresh Snack Bar
- Onsite Gym and Amenities
- Awesome Penthouse Office
- Award-Winning, International Team
Our passion is to find new and better ways to enhance user experiences, make transactions seamless and create communication channels. To accomplish our mission, we surround ourselves with bright, interesting people that have no limits when it comes to thinking beyond the box. It means working together on new and exciting projects that create extraordinary career opportunities and enormous potential for growth. If you feel that you have what it takes to join our award-winning team, then apply today!
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio.
365 Connect will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Why Work Here?365 Connect is a leading provider of award-winning digital marketing, leasing, and resident service platforms for the multifamily housing industry.
Awesome people, incredible office, great benefits, and tons of room to grow!
New Orleans, LA