360care Hattiesburg, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Enjoy the fact that we provide a trained vision tech, all portable equipment and supplies, and handle all administration of scheduling and billing.
Receive great compensation as a 1099 Independent Contractor -or- Employee with full benefits and enjoy a flexible schedule, we work around your availability.
You are focused on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest!
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care
- Weekday scheduling-no nights or weekends
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Rewarding work with great compensation
- Work as a two-person team (OD and Vision Tech) to provide comprehensive ocular disease management for geriatric patients in our 360care facilities in your regional area- week days during the day!
- Trained vision tech to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies-Auto-refractor, retinal camera, hand-held slit light, tonopen
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support from Clinical Director
If you are a licensed Optometrist in good standing, at any stage of your career, we encourage you to apply!
HealthcareView all jobs at 360care