- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make a difference every day at 360care
At 360care, we are in business to better the lives of our customers by improving access to quality care by serving as the link between senior care communities and ancillary providers. We are committed to *providing exceptional experiences to all we serve *working towards goals with passion and urgency *consistently treating others with understanding and respect *improving through innovation while embracing the ever-changing healthcare landscape. More than 3,000 senior care communities and more than 400 clinicians trust in 360care to help address the residents’ ancillary care needs. 360care works with the highest quality clinical professionals, who are dedicated to seeing that patients receive the best, most appropriate level of care.
Therapeutic Optometrist to provide comprehensive ocular disease management
As a 1099 Independent Contractor, you will receive great compensation and enjoy a flexible schedule. No evenings or weekends as we work around your availability.
We let you focus on providing the care you were trained for, making all clinical decisions, and we focus on the rest!
Why Providers choose 360Care:
- Focus on quality patient care
- Flexible Scheduling
- Patients seen on-site, in a treatment room located within the facility
- Rewarding work with great compensation
- Work as a two-person team (OD and Vision Tech)
- Trained vision tech to assist on all visits
- State of the art portable equipment and supplies
- Auto-refractor, retinal camera, hand-held slit light, tonopen
- All scheduling and billing is completed by 360Care
- Laptop for documentation
- Full office support including a Care Coordination team handling all consents, pre-authorizations, patient scheduling, post op and IT support
- Field support and mentorship from Clinical Director
If you are a licensed Optometrist in good standing, at any stage of your career, we encourage you to apply!
HealthcareView all jobs at 360care