AR Accounting Clerk
360care Louisville, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Maintains internal control processes.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Compiles financial information and assists in the preparation of reports.
- Prepares work papers in support of internal and external reports.
- Reconciles sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolves differences.
- Provides information to staff and individuals or organizations outside of the Company; explains accounting transactions, resolves accounting issues and discrepancies.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in accounting, business, finance or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience desirable.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual.
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at 360care