STORE MANAGER - ASPEN, CO
- Posted: 18 days ago
STORE KEYHOLDER / STORE MANAGER
As a store manager at NAKEDCASHMERE, your main responsibility is to offer exceptional customer service to everyone who steps into our store. We aim to exceed customer expectations and leave a positive lasting impression. Our customers are our #1 priority and sales associates are to give their undivided attention and create meaningful interactions with everyone. We are looking for an independent person to help develop store strategies to raise awareness and expand store traffic. In addition to meeting sales goals by training, motivating, and mentoring store staff, the store manager will be responsible for working directly with the Corporate Headquarters to ensure goals are met and store operates efficiently.
- Deliver exceptional shop experience through the leadership of the floor staff.
- Own day-to-day procedures required to run the shop.
- Model company culture and lead by example.
- Build enduring relationships and maintain a clientele book.
- Meet daily sales goals and KPI reports.
- Exemplify full knowledge of the brand, collections, and styles (stock availability, fabric contents, features, etc).
- Complete all store transactions: new orders, returns, exchanges.
- Work cross functionally to support events, collaborations, and initiatives in shop.
- Ensure efficient flow of product movement, call out low stocks.
- Setting up operations in the morning and evening: opening/closing checklist
- Check shop email every morning, respond and resolve any customer issues/inquiries.
- Merchandise and rotate collections within the popup to support slow sellers and bring highlights to bundle items/collections.
- Observe the flow of traffic, monitor saturated zones to adjust product placement as well as lunch breaks.
- Actively ensure shop appearance is organized, clean and well presented at all times.
- Upkeep visual merchandising standards.
- 1 weekend day availability.
ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Dependable and trustworthy with all store responsibilities
- Professional attitude and customer service focused
- Strong work ethic and ownership over role and responsibilities
- Approachable, warm, available and welcoming to in-store staff
- Capable of handling difficult customer interactions and conversations
- Proven successful experience as a Store manager
- Customer management skills
- Organizational Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years retail experience
360Sweater Company LLC
RetailView all jobs at 360Sweater Company LLC