- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a cosmetic merchandiser, you’ll take on project-based work to ensure cosmetic products, graphics, and displays are visually appealing to attract and engage shoppers, build strong relationships with store managers, ensure the right amount of cosmetics are available at the right price. Our corporate office has planted roots in Tampa, FL, but we hiring immediately all over the nation.
- Merchandise Cosmetic Products
- Heavy Parts-Ordering
- Build Strong Relationships with Co-workers and Store Managers
- Accurate and On-time Project Execution
- Thorough and Timely Reporting Daily
- Maintain Good Attendance
- Retailer Specific Online Certifications
- Must Have Reliable Transportation
- Minimum 2 years Retail Experience Preferred
- Merchandising and/or Fixture Install Experience Preferred
- Cosmetic or Grocery Experience a Plus!
- Eagerness to Learn & Follow Direction
- Strong Written & Oral Communication
- Knowledge of Plan-o-grams a Plus!
- Ability to Cross Reference Multiple Documents
- Perform Repetitive Bending, Standing and Walking
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Paid Mileage & Travel Pay
- Minimum Essential Health Care Coverage
- Per Diem & Hotel for Travelers
- Free Training Resources
- Project Can Range from 1-30 Hours Per Week Based on Volume
- Weekly Pay (“Rain” Offered)
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Cosmetic Merchandiser jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.