Outside Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
360 Smart Networks was founded in 2002. We provide complete outsourced IT Managed Support Services (MSP) to small and medium sized companies in Atlanta and Charlotte. We establish long-term relationships with our clients and provide them with the necessary IT Services to help them grow their businesses. We are dedicated to maintaining open communication and providing quality customer service. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that embraces a wide range of leading edge technologies and with a team of highly experienced and talented Engineers.
360 Smart Networks is seeking an experienced MSP salesperson in the Charlotte area that has experience in developing business for Managed Services. The successful candidate must have the ability to constantly identify new business opportunities and be able to communicate with Top Management and C-level individuals in the SMB market. You will be expected to meet and exceed sales and profitability targets. We seek a self-motivated and self-directed individual with a solid sales experience, technical background and a track record.
- Identify and qualify prospects for Managed Services - MSP
- Aptitude for technology sales
- Minimum of four years’ experience in MSP Sales, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Must be passionate about creating sales leads independently
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills, writing skills and a professional appearance
- Discover and develop new business opportunities through sales leads, networking and relationship building
- Set weekly face to face appointments seeking new revenue opportunities
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecasts for both client acquisition and prospect funnels
- High level of financial and business acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”
- Sound judgment, negotiating skills, superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce contact management).
- Drive revenue opportunities through our defined sales phases.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Base Salary with monthly commission
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Paid business expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology.
To all recruitment agencies: 360 Smart Networks does not accept agency resumes. 360 Smart Networks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
360 Smart NetworksWhy Work Here?
Spectacular benefits, opportunity to make a real difference and be appreciated for your work.
If you are undervalued, love to take pride in what you do, enjoy helping people and making a difference then you may want to consider throwing your hat into the ring.