360° Painting is a locally owned and operated, well established painting company serving western suburbs seeking painters for year-round work. We offer a variety of painting projects and services to our customers and always provide quality work and job performance.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $21-$25/hour, depending on your skills and availability
- Full-time employment eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well-qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Foreman performs and coordinates the preparation and application of exterior and interior finishes in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential painter, and have a positive attitude.
- Arrives & Assesses job scope with Production Manager
- Manages crew and sets the work flow.
- Prepares wall surfaces and paints them as directed.
- Executes on-site job requirements.
- Determines and clearly identifies proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluates customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Serves as liason between customer and crew, answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability.
- Ensures job site is completely clean after each job is completed.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have current Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the painting field
- Must pass screening process: Includes application, interviews, and background check
360 Painting of Naperville