360 PSG is looking for an Adobe Creative Wizard that knows how to create hot, modern web designs in the Adobe Creative Suite that our expert web developers can cut up and turn into fully responsive, mobile-ready websites with HTML and CSS. (New Macbook is provided, so Apple experience is a plus)
The position is ideal for a web designer with real world experience in the modern design trends (either formal or self-taught) but that is also looking for a position to grow. There are multiple tiers of growth potential within the organization for eventual creative lead positions, creative directors, etc. This initial role is for someone with a leadership drive that wants to take on more responsibility with the company while still having a great personal creative skill set in the Adobe Suite.
About 50% of the time will be creating beautiful site concepts for clients with the other 50% working with our other in-house designers, providing ideas, and critiques, and helping support designers with your knowledge of what makes websites eye-catching and hot in today's world. The creative team works together to generate consistent quality sites for each client (usually 8-10+ sites per month as a team)
Candidates for this position should be ready to interface with customers at kick off meetings and can take charge in the creative meetings to lead clients and team members with ideas and suggestions that focus on driving more leads to convert with calls and form submissions for their target audience. Your client facing personality, communication skills and comfort level will be the key to success.
- Strong grasp of modern web design trends and techniques (from an Adobe & Creative level, advanced HTML/CSS experience is awesome too if you have it). Fresh new ideas and responsive design concepts. You don't just "modify/edit" templates from the web.
- Ability to organize, interface with clients, provide feedback to other team members, manage your time and expectations
- An amazing eye for the subtle details, color choices, and layout ideas for a business website.
- Strong leadership skills that show us you can do more than "just" design, a hunger to want to do more and grow
- The ability to speak up, share thoughts, tell customers "no" and "why not" when brainstorming their web ideas
- No formal education or "minimum" experience is required if you meet the above strengths ! If you have been designing great websites but are looking for a growth and leadership position while also using those design skills, this is the position for you.
A COMPLETED APPLICATION (ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON THIS POSTING) PLUS YOUR PERSONAL PORTFOLIO WILL TELL US EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW (These should be sites/examples you graphically designed personally). It doesn't matter if its 3 sites or 30, if they are real clients or just fake examples of what you can really do. We want to see sites in both desktop view AND mobile responsive view. It's all about creativity, attention to detail, and quality of the demonstration. If it looks like a site belonged in the 1990's, its probably best you leave it there. :) Take a look at our portfolio of featured designs and see if you could challenge us to do better !
The intended position is flexible but expected to start at $40k to $55k plus full benefit and paid vacation package and will be based on your portfolio and experience level with the proven ability to grow quickly and really deliver!