Sells a wide variety of office solutions to commercial accounts offered by 360 Office Solutions including office supplies, mid-range furniture, technology and machines, cleaning and break room and coffee/beverage products and services.
SALES AND SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Actively tracks and updates daily prospecting and sales call activities on call/mapping sheets and turns in weekly to VP of Sales.
Prospect a minimum of 2 new accounts each day or as defined by the Commercial Sales Manager including but not limited to: new customers, win-back business, new departments and new product categories.
Consistently calls on outside assigned accounts during prime selling times (9:00 – 11:45 am & 1:15 - 4:30 pm) based on the needs of the customer.
Develops a personal relationship with each customer that extends to a 3x3, 5x5 or greater combination to develop trust between you and your account with information recorded and updated in Acsellerate CRM.
Completes at least an annual business review with every assigned customer, preferably 2 months before the end of their fiscal year.
Provides at least 1 machine (defined as greater then $1,000 List) referral to Partner-in-charge – Machine/Technology Sales.
Actively participates and seeks training provided by the company, vendors, industry experts and other resources to constantly improve sales skills.
Proficient in Acsellerate to quickly produce a sales history report, customer business review, track alers and record pertinent information in Acsellerate CRM.
Regularly completes ride-alongs with Commercial Sales Manager or Owner/Partner focused on developing new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for regular sales calls on established customers to educate them on what solutions exist for office supplies, IT products and mid-market furniture.
- Expectation: Consistently calls on outside assigned accounts during prime selling times defined as, but not limited to: (9:00 – 11:45 a.m. and 1:15 – 4:45 p.m.)
- Actively tracks and updates daily prospecting and sales call activities on call/mapping sheets and turns in weekly to Commercial Sales Manager.
- Responsible for generating new business by calling on prospective customers (“cold calls”) to educate them on what solutions the Company has to offer in the areas of office supplies, IT products and mid-market furniture.
- Expectation: Prospect a minimum of 2 new accounts each day or as directed by the Commercial Sales Manager including but not limited to: new customers, win-back business new departments and new product categories.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding all sales, gross profit % and gross profit dollar goals.
- Develops a personal/professional relationship with each customer that extends to a 3x3, 5x5 or greater combination to develop trust with the account.
- Expectation: Customer information is recorded and up to date in Acsellerate CRM.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalogs, and emphasizes salable features. Quotes price and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained as per company guidelines.
- Completes at least one annual business review with every assigned account to identify penetration opportunities and build relationship with customer.
- Provides at least one (1) machine lead a month (defined as greater then $1000 list) to the machine/technology sales partner.
- Responsible for compliance with established procedures related to furniture sales and projects.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts on a monthly basis. (All expenses due by the 5th day of each month).
- Develops and maintains relationships with customer purchasing contacts. Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Responsible for presenting the Company’s On-Line solution to ALL customers.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Stellar sales professional with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
Approximately 10 years of selling experience in the region
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For everything from needing it now, to never running out...Turn to us.
The 360 team offers everything customers need to take care of the office, from everything about furniture to business machines to office supplies.
And we don’t stop there...we also help our customers save time and money by offering smart, flexible solutions to help their businesses run more efficiently and productively – all with the highest level of customer service, commitment and insight.