DIRECTOR of OPERATIONS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Operations- Local, Serious, Medical Office Experience Candidates Preferred
If you are looking to work in a sophisticated VIP setting that is patient centric this is for you. Exciting new position available for exclusive Concierge Medical Practices! Our highest priority is the experience, care, and outcome of our patients. Manage multiple concierge clinics & staff in Manhattan.
We are seeking a highly polished and experienced Operations Director to lead and manage multiple concierge clinics including:
- Lead the team to exhibit the highest level of hospitality, professionalism, and friendliness at all times.
- Keep a close pulse on needs of clientele and with Leadership adapt the practice offerings.
- Work with the Leadership Team to develop long-term plan to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals.
- Assess and analyze budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits.
- Inspire and motivate employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement, incentive initiatives, and training.
- Staffing: Promote job openings, hire, onboard, train, & manage
- Schedules: Employee weekly schedules & PTO tracking
- IT: Phone system, voicemail greetings/messages (keep updated), computers, internet, wifi
- Facilities: Cleanliness and function
- Payroll: Tracking PTO, submission of weekly hours, etc..
- Supplies: Office & clinical inventory ordering/stocking
- Incoming calls and emails for scheduling patient appointments. Keeping in mind to optimize client satisfaction and schedule efficiency.
Qualifications: * College Graduate Preferred but not required
- Experienced, energetic, and refined manager with 3-5+ years as Director Operations/Operations Manager preferred.
- Multi-tasker who is calm, friendly under pressure, proactive, and customer service focused.
- Manager who promotes maintaining discretion and patient privacy at all times.
- Technologically savvy applicant is desired. Comfortable with use of MacBook computers, Google Docs, WiFi trouble shooting, phone systems, etc..
- Located in NYC with medical office experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time (NO remote hours) Pay: $100,000 but commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; 401K; Paid PTO;
Schedule: Approximately a 40 hours work week; exact hours TBD
Work Location: Primary location midtown with occassional days at satellite locations in Manhattan.
360 Medical ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Beautiful and exclusive VIP clinic in a private corporation. Patient centric not volume driven.
The foundation of this family of companies began over 25 years ago. Starting with one clinic and expanding to five today! Be a part of a dynamic and ever growing community! This is not volume driven but patient centric.
133 East 58thNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at 360 Medical Consulting