As a Hotel Houseperson, you will be tasked with maintaining the high standards of appearance, cleanliness and working order of the public areas and driving guest satisfaction. You will need an eye for detail and cleanliness and a passion for setting the stage for the guest experience. As a houseperson, you must possess many skills and resources to get this job done. You will be constantly on the move and enjoy multitasking as you move from cleaning to light maintenance to concierge services to driving the van. You will truly connect the different department within the hotel by being accessible to your fellow team members and guests while providing the best experience possible. You will take pride in your work, the hotel, and 360° Hotel Group, to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations.
- You are outgoing, friendly and can communicate professionally with our guests, your supervisor and your co-workers
- You take pride in your work.
- You like working with a team of people just like you.
- You are actively engaged and passionate about where you work
- You work with professionalism and integrity.
- You are able to work graveyard (overnight) shifts
- You are at least 18 years old.
If this sounds like you, then please keep reading!
At 360° Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to being an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, that is centered on our core values. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
360° Hotel Group is continuously reviewing and enhancing our robust benefit packages. Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
- Vacation and sick pay
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Paid bereavement and parental leaves
- Rooms at discounted employee rates...and more!
If we sound like a company you would like to join, then please complete an online application today!
A full job description is available at the time of interview.