As part of the Housekeeping team, you will be tasked with maintaining high standards of cleanliness in our guest rooms and public areas. You must have a great eye for detail and be passionate about making the room perfect for the next guest. You will effectively communicate any items you find that are not in proper working order and may need assistance from maintenance. You will take pride in your work, the hotel, and 360° Hotel Group, to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations while meeting productivity and safety standards.
- You are outgoing, friendly and can communicate professionally with our guests, your supervisor and your co-workers
- You take pride in your work.
- You like working both independently and with a team.
- You are actively engaged and passionate about where you work
- You work with professionalism and integrity.
- You MUST be willing to work weekends
- You are at least 18 years of age.
A full job description is available at the time of interview.
At 360° Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to being an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, that is centered on our core values. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
360° Hotel Group is continuously reviewing and enhancing our robust benefit packages. Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
- Vacation and sick pay
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Paid bereavement and parental leaves
- Rooms at discounted employee rates...and more!
If we sound like a company you would like to join, apply online today!