If you love to build business by building relationships, we want you on our team! 360° Hotel Group is looking for an experienced salesperson to generate and nurture clients for the SpringHill and TownePlace Suites in Bellingham, WA.
Your highest priorities will include:
- soliciting and generating new clients, particularly focused on group sales & meeting spaces
- providing account management for new and existing accounts
- working in conjunction with the sales & operational teams to exceed revenue goals
You will know you have achieved success when you develop and execute a sales strategy that results in exceeded budgeted revenues, ADR and market share for the property.
Typical hours are Monday – Friday during the day, with exact times to be set by your manager, the property Director of Sales. Times may include early mornings (breakfast receptions), early evenings (evening receptions), holidays, and/or weekends (group arrivals). Travel should be anticipated on a needed basis. Number of hours and times are subject to change.
WHAT YOU BRING:
If you are the unique person to take ownership of this role, you will have:
- 3+ years sales experience in a hotel or high-volume business
- Experience setting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong track record developing contacts and long-term client relationships
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Must be outgoing and organized, with ability to work quickly & independently to complete multiple priorities
- Comfortability using corporate and property-based resources to make informed decisions and maximize revenue
- Strong verbal, written & presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate with clients, the public & other team members.
- Good computer & computer system skills
Other helpful characteristics could include:
- Hotel SalesPro experience
- Local hotel market knowledge
- Branded sales experience
- Team leadership experience
WHO WE ARE
At 360° Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to be an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. We are committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, centered on our core values of respect, diversity, and integrity. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
360° Hotel Group is continuously reviewing and enhancing our robust benefit packages. Our benefits include:
· Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
· Vacation and sick pay
· Matching 401(k) contributions
· Paid bereavement and parental leaves
· Rooms at discounted employee rates
· ...and more!
A full job description is available at the time of interview.
We are passionate about two things: Surprising our guests by going above-and-beyond in cleanliness and service, and spoiling our staff. Our staff are all about hands-on training, hosting fun events, getting immediate rewards for success, and opportunities for career growth. In turn, our happy staff takes great care of our guests.
We are a family-owned company that owns and operates six hotels. We have locations by Northgate Mall, Alderwood Mall, Everett Mall, Mukilteo and Bellingham. There are openings at all our properties for talented, hard-working people!