Hotel Human Resource Coordinator
360 Hotel Group Mukilteo, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please DO NOT APPLY unless...You are passionate (and a bit obsessive) about developing your career as an HR professional. This is a mentor/mentee relationship that is designed to move you from Coordinator, to Manager, to Director. If you are not interested in learning and stretching your own capacity, and committed to a long term career focus in HR, please let someone else have this opportunity. Whether you end up staying with the company for years to come or leave to lead another companies HR department, my biggest concern is to get you to the point where you have that as an option.
Please DO NOT APPLY unless...I have to tell you to slow down rather than speed up. While this process usually will take a few years to transition through, you are really the one in charge of how fast you develop. My commitment to your growth is in direct proportion to your own. That said, this is a single staffed position. You and I will be the only HR staff for our 6 hotels for the near future. It is paramount that your successful growth is consistent, not just for your progress, but so we can properly support the hotels as we gear back up after the toughest year in our industries recent history. This position is designed to progress you through the fundamentals like payroll and personnel files, to legal and risk management, from performance management to eventually driving company culture. Growth (yours and ours) is a part of every conversation.
Please DO NOT APPLY unless...You believe learning is something you never outgrow. That mastering the fundamentals is key to building your success. That our employees are what make the company. That different points of view are not only a good thing but critical to our success. That everyone has a voice. That this position is as much about the team as it is you. That risk, change and the unknown are not bad words. That passion is contagious.
Well, if you are still reading this, not laughing hysterically, or rolling your eyes, please read on....
Apply now: www.360hotelgroup.com/experience360/careers/
- Consistently Full Time, may include occasional over time.
- Succession steps: Salary Exempt - HR Manager, Director of HR
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plans
- Vacation and sick pay
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Paid bereavement and parental leaves
- Rooms at discounted employee rates...and more!
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on our Payroll and HR systems and technology.
- Administers the job posting and organizes the recruiting and communication of applicants and new hires.
- Oversees Safety Program compliance for the company.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Oversee proper maintenance of the employee file system.
- Engage with the employees via on-site visits, phone calls and emails.
- Oversee updates to our companies employee forms i.e. handbook, job descriptions, postings, interview guides etc.
- Assists with the management of the employee benefit programs.
- Take trainings, courses and other educational content as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING
If you are ready to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Be at least 18 years old.
If this sounds like a good fit for you and you would like to join our family, then please complete an online application today at: www.360hotelgroup.com/experience360/careers/
A full job description is available at the time of interview.
360 Hotel GroupWhy Work Here?
We are focused on succession planning, training and growth for our team members!
At 360° Hotel Group, we are deeply committed to being an employer of choice. Our team members are comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Our team of hospitality professionals is committed to maintaining a people-centric culture in a positive work environment, that is centered on our core values. We are looking for team players who believe in these same values and have an interest in developing their hospitality careers.
9600 Harbour PlMukilteo, WA