Administrative Assistant - DD706550915
- Posted: 3 days ago
We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with basic accounting knowledge in the Newark, New Jersey Area. This position will support the Office Administrator and other staff members. This position will provide general office administrative support while maintaining a welcoming reception area for clients, visitors, and staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Formatting and producing electronic or hard copy deliverables, preparing transmittal letters, or emailing documents to clients
· Provide immediate support to the unit business line and area managers
· Reviewing and processing vendor invoices and tracking of accounts payables
· Responsible for ordering equipment and office supplies, and maintaining supply inventory
· Maintaining and scheduling use of office equipment
· Will be Assisting with New Hire Orientation process as needed (Providing Office keys, safety equipment, office supplies, updating personnel contact information, etc.); New hire paperwork & initial training on phones
· Collecting, reviewing, and processing company vehicle mileage logs, requesting rental vehicles
· Informing Office Administrator and management of safety, employee, and
· Coordinating Conference and Seminar registration with marketing staff.
· Planning and maintaining travel schedules, making travel arrangements, coordinating
related logistics, and preparing follow up communications for office staff as requested
· Assisting with ordering lunches and coordinating office events and functions such as
training sessions, celebrations, picnics, client visits, and executive staff
· Sorting and distributing incoming mail and processing outgoing mail
· Providing general administrative and clerical support
· Heavy spreadsheet processing
EDUCATION AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Associates degree desirable
TRAINING, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Basic accounting experience, business or math experience helpful
· Basic knowledge with A/R and A/P processing
· Advanced knowledge Word and Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint
· Ability to answer multi lines phones
· Minimum of 3-5 plus years’ administrative experience required
Upon a conditional job offer, a drug test and background check will be required.
(Administrative Assistant, General Clerical, A/P, A/R, MSOffice, Excel, Administration, Admin Clerk, Office Clerk)
(Harrison, Kearny, East Orange, Irvington, Orange, Hillside, Belleville, North Arlington, South Orange, Bloomfield, Maplewood, Elizabeth, Union, Bayonne, West Orange)
347 Group, Inc. provides staffing resources to a variety of industries. We have an experienced team of staffing professionals and provide a wide range of services to our clients. Visit our website www.347group.com.
347 Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at 347 Group, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?