Admin Clerk – Clackamas, OR
We have an immediate need for a motivated and reliable Data Entry Clerk to join one of the most dynamic organizations in the infrastructure construction, design, and engineering industry! The successful candidate will have quick typing skills, an exceptional attention to detail, and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced setting. This is an entry level position requiring 1-3 years of professional office experience.
- Data Entry with strong attention to detail
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
· Ability to run queries and extract data from databases.
· Assisting Permit Technicians and Supervisor with other permitting needs.
- Minimum of High School graduate and equivalent of some college a plus
- Minimum (1-3) years of general office experience required
- Strong computer skills required
- Permitting knowledge is a desired skill but not a requirement.
(Admin, Office, Customer Service, Assistant, Receptionist, Clerk, Clerical, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Answer Phone, Email, data entry, filing, calendaring)