We have an immediate career opportunity for an entry level Admin Analyst located in the Irwindale area supporting utility construction projects. This position offers excellent pay and benefits.
Successful candidates will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Extensive data entry inputting all the necessary data elements into the client’s application using Excel
- Update and pull reports from internal and external databases
- Creating, editing, and validating customer files to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Heavy scanning and printing
- Inform internal team of statuses and associated timelines
- Respond to customer inquiries by solving any issues or forwarding them to appropriate respondent
- Experience with the Construction Industry is preferred
- Minimum 2 year experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum 2 year experience with data input (text and numeric)
- Work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keeping a current state driver's license without restrictions
Upon a conditional job offer, a drug test and background check will be required.
If you have the qualified skills sets for this position, we'd like to meet you!
(Utilities, Communications, Tracking, Administration, Reporting, Customer Files, Excel, Word, Data Entry, Job Costs, Job Files, Work Orders, Project Admin, Customer Service, scanning, documents, Excel, budgeting, quality control)
347 Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?About us: 347 Group, Inc. provides staffing resources to a variety of industries. We have an experienced team of staffing professionals and provide a wide range of services to our clients. Visit our website www.347group.com .
Team environment, experience