Accounting Assistant - DD73180653
- Posted: over a month ago
Budget Accountant Assistant
We have an immediate opportunity for a Budget Accountant Assistant in the Placer County area. This position supports the finance department and will be responsible for analyzing and coding the transactions according to the budget and accounting guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding income and expenses
- Ability to provide accounting reports utilizing QuickBooks and Excel
- Review reports, identify errors and edit all transactions for budget and accounting purposes
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to budget reports with the department managers
- Assist as needed with other accounting and administrative team tasks
- Attention to detail a must
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred, or additional years of relevant work experience
- 2 plus years relevant experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with QuickBooks and Sage Intacct preferred
- Reporting and budget experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
(Accounting, Accountant, Budget, Analyst, Excel, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Coding, Reporting)
347 Group, Inc. provides staffing resources to a variety of industries. We have an experienced team of staffing professionals and provide a wide range of services to our clients. Visit our website www.347group.com .
347 Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Team environment, experience
About us: 347 Group, Inc. provides staffing resources to a variety of industries. We have an experienced team of staffing professionals and provide a wide range of services to our clients. Visit our website www.347group.com .
Finance and Insurance