Executive Administrative Assistant
- Expired: May 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The OpportunityMarvell's global marketing and business planning organization is responsible for the company's corporate marketing, solutions marketing, strategic planning, analyst relations, market research, end market modeling, demand planning, and pricing and spans all our product lines and end market segments: cloud data centers, 5G/optical transport carrier, automotive and enterprise networking. The organization is scaling to support and drive the company's strong revenue growth plan. We are an ambitious and collaborative team that is working to grow quickly. If you have a growth mindset, we're the team to join!
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings in collaboration with other executive administrators
- Manage executive calendars
- Coordinate and book domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Provide general administrative support to the global marketing and business planning team including assisting with employee onboarding, maintaining contact lists, assisting guests, arranging catering for meetings/events, ordering and maintaining office supplies and creating/executing purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and otherdocuments
- Coordinate regular team events and activities to aid in building team camaraderie and morale
- Answer and manage incoming calls and requests
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Experience working as an executive administrative environment supporting executives
- Experience at a high-tech company
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information with high degree of discretion and sensitivity
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
31 MSI - (Marvell Semiconductor Inc.) US
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Get fresh Part Time Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.