We are seeking a talented social media strategist to come fly with us at 31,000 FT. This individual should have a passion for innovative digital trends and a desire to stay on top of all things social media.
This role’s primary focus is to advance all social media initiatives, to clearly communicate messaging and to build and promote the brand’s image across all channels strategically. You will be responsible for developing and honing content specific to social media channels as well as managing activities that directly support brand awareness and marketing goals.
- Develop and manage execution of creative and strategic programs.
- Effectively convey insights/POV/executions to clients.
- Work directly with executive team to develop ongoing communication strategy and published monthly calendars.
- Work directly with creative team to plan and develop visual content for all clients, abiding by each client’s ideal audience.
- Proactively monitor and manage multiple ongoing projects while realizing real-time improvements/plan for contingencies.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools and applications and recommend next steps.
- Act as brand journalist seeking leads to execute content that engages and activates audiences.
- Manage and develop day-to-day editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussions for clients.
- BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, E-Business or related fields.
- 3+ years agency experience.
- Strategic thinker.
- Technical expertise and understanding of Social Media platforms - design, functionality, metrics and tracking. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube.
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills.
- Trafficking experience a plus.
- Personable, cool under pressure, collaborative.
- Proficiency in social media listening tools.
- Resourceful with the ability to react to company needs.
- Ability to solve problems/adapt in a fast-paced environment.