Stocker - Warehouse/Storefront
30+ Year Old Retail Establishment Orlando, FL
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Stocker must receive and verify product deliveries. Once taken off the pallet the stocker must distribute products to both the store and in the warehouse.
In the storefront, all customers encountered must be greeted and helped accordingly in a friendly fashion. Helping customers includes: assistance grabbing products from the shelf, locating products, and assisting customers with heavy products from the store to their cars.
- Break down pallets and separate products to be distributed where needed.
- Stages the pallets and products so that the supervisor can perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations.
- Removes pallets from delivery trucks with the use of a electric pallet jack
- Moves pallets to designated areas.
- Keeps work area safe by promptly handling any spills and removing and properly disposing of any trash such as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other debris.
- Performs required safety checks of equipment before use.
- Informs supervisor of any safety concerns.
- Provides basic maintenance to equipment such as charging the electric equipment.
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Assist customers with loading and off-loading of product as needed.
- Assists customers with product location and detailed information when needed.
Physical Strength.It is essential for a stocker to have enough physical strength to raise and carry around 40 pounds at a time. Also, it is crucial to be a very hard worker and have the ability to stand up for many hours. The stocker must be willing and able to climb ladders, stoop, bend, and perform physical labor all day long. Moreover, it is necessary for this professional not to be afraid of heights.
Computer Skills.Being able to work on the computer in a fast manner is also highly relevant, as is knowing basic mathematics. Also, it is imperative to have attention to details and be able to learn a place’s layout quickly.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Basic Math skills.
- Ability to work with electric heavy machinery.
- Ability to provide superior Customer Service.
- Familiarity of departmental products.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer orientation.
- Arrange merchandise displays to attract customers
- Ensure customer-facing areas are visually appealing
- Receive, distribute, and track store merchandise
- Check merchandise for accurate price tags
- Monitor inventory and supplies
- Previous experience in general labor, customer service or related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
30+ Year Old Retail Establishment
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 30+ Year Old Retail Establishment