Sales manager/ inside and outside sales representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a talented, hard-working, creative, and innovative salesperson, if you like challenges, and if you’re looking for an opportunity to start in a company at its very early stage, with great growth potential inside the organization, this might be your chance. We are seeking candidates who thrive in an environment where they will be required to contribute to building the sales processes and materials.
If you apply for this position and get selected, you’ll prospect fitness personal trainers as affiliates to 3 Step Diet, gather information about them, cold call them, schedule a meeting, present our proposal to them, follow-up until converting them into affiliates. Next step will be to train them in 3 Step Diet sales, schedule a training with our Registered Dietitian trainer, and follow-up their results, keeping a close communication with the affiliates.
3 Step Diet – a Farmodietica USA, Inc. brand
We are looking for a top talented sales manager who can engage Personal Trainers, as well as other potential affiliates, convert them into affiliates to the 3 Step Diet program, build an excellent relationship with them and follow-up.
3 Step Diet is not a start-up, it’s a subsidiary company of the parent company Farmodietica, SA, the leading company in weight management as well as in dietary supplement sales in its country of origin, Portugal. Now Farmodietica is expanding its operations from Europe into the USA and is opening this position as the starting point of its sales operations in California.
3 Step Diet is a weight management program based on online weekly consultations with Registered Dietitian Nutritionist consultants and is constantly renewed and reviewed by our dietitian team of over 200 Registered Dietitians and pharmacists. Our method is scientifically proven by multiple clinical studies, which were presented in major medical conferences and recognized by the scientific community. It is supported by the company’s proprietary technology online platform.
Our sales strategy is based on getting referrals from other professionals who will work with us as affiliates. Some examples of affiliates are personal trainers, gym professionals, chiropractors, aesthetic clinics, doctors, and other interested professionals who could use our program to help their clients lose weight. And affiliate program for these professionals will mean weight loss results for their clients, and an additional source of income for them.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate is a salesperson with at least 3 years of experience, preferably in the fitness industry. You should be able to work remotely, as well as to travel to the office, located in Irvine, and to meet in person with personal trainers, gym and fitness studio owners and other potential affiliates.
· Great communication skills
· Talent for sales
· Own vehicle
· Organization skills
· Goal oriented
· Strong team player
· Availability to travel within the country or abroad
· Be timely, appear professional and ready to work
· Collaborate with colleagues in order to attain company goals
· Report on a daily basis, as requested
· Prospect potential affiliates in your area or remotely
· Cold call potential affiliates
· Meet with potential affiliates in person and remotely
· Facilitate professional sales meetings with potential affiliates using company presentation pitch decks and other resources
· Thoroughly complete necessary information at the moment of conversion
· Coordinate and facilitate sales training sessions with the affiliates
· Follow up with affiliates and keep them motivated
· Work with affiliates on creation and placement of promotional materials on as needed
· Provide continuous coaching and training to best support affiliates
· Constantly review performance to ensure affiliates are aligned with company protocols and provide training as needed
· Manage affiliate portfolio
· Identify potential master affiliates within portfolio
· Promote affiliates to master affiliates upon approval by company
· Terminate collaboration with affiliates when applicable upon approval by company
· Participate in conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by the company
· Perform all necessary activities in order to meet goals; sales and others
What we offer
· Base salary plus strong commission component, commensurate upon experience
· 4 weeks of paid vacations and 11 paid holidays per year
· Health plan
· 401k with matching
· Career advancement opportunity – sales team supervisor – sales team director
3 Step Diet
15375 Barranca ParkwayIrvine, CA
Get fresh Inside Outside Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.