Appointment Services Associate
3 Day Blinds Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
With over 40 years' in the industry, 3 Day Blinds knows what it takes be successful. Our reputation as a leader in customer satisfaction starts with you as an associate with our appointment services team! As the first point of contact in our sales process, you hold the keys to success for our in-home design consultants and create a great first impression with our prospective customers.
We're looking for high energy candidates who love working in a fun, incentivized remote call center environment and can set appointments! We're looking for passionate people excited about joining a growing team and achieving excellent results!
We offer competitive pay, includes hourly plus incentive compensation, contests and recognition. Full time. Exceptional Benefits including medical, dental, vision and matching 401k. Paid professional online training and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
*No cold calling*
Competitive hourly rate plus monthly performance incentives!
We are currently looking to add remote workers to our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Set up in home or virtual design consultation appointments for our potential customers to meet with an expert Design Consultant
- Building rapport and engaging with prospective and repeat clients while providing top-notch customer service
- Sharing information on the products and services available including detailed descriptions of blinds, shades, shutters and draperies as well as brand specifications and style options
- Explaining the benefits of our shop-at-home or virtual program that literally brings the showroom to living rooms across the country
- Generating enthusiasm for the appointment and scheduling as soon as possible
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to accurately record information and schedule appointments
- Optimizing designer success by providing exceptional service to sales team members and district and regional leadership teams
- Accurately and promptly responding to internal and customer-facing Email and Chat correspondence
- Proactively reaching out to district and regional sales leadership to accommodate customer requests
- Taking part in outbound campaigns to reschedule or rebook past, current or future clients
- Documenting and sharing suggestions for improvement to the customer experience and sales cycle
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Excited to join a growing team with a successful company
- A driven self-starter with a desire to meet and exceed production goals and expectations
- Team-oriented with a positive outlook and willingness to go above and beyond
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Focused on providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Comfortable with computers, typing, and navigating several computer systems at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office technology
- High school diploma or general equivalency
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Remote agent experience a plus
- Sales, appointment setting, and/or lead generation experience a plus
For over 35 years, 3 Day Blinds has worked with homeowners to give them the best products, service, and value.
3 Day Blinds
3 Day Blinds is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States, competing on a platform of Superior Client Experience which is delivered in a manner that is both "personal" and "fast". For over 35 years, 3 Day Blinds has worked with homeowners to give them the best products, service, and value.