Design Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
With over 40 years of success, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades, draperies and shutters. We help transform our client's homes and workplaces by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space. It takes a talented group of individuals to do what we do, and we do it together as One Team. We strive to create a culture of learning and opportunity, and most importantly, an environment where you can feel passionate and connected to your work every day.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
**Limited time offering: a $3,000 sign-on bonus for new Design Consultants who are part of the New Orleans market launch. The full amount would be paid out after 60 days of good-standing and active employment with 3 Day Blinds.**
As a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds, you can join our growing sales team with confidence!
- We offer a generous uncapped compensation plan and bi-weekly draw while you ramp up your expertise.
- You will be provided with quality company generated appointments, and are greatly rewarded for self-generated appointments as part of our lucrative monthly bonus plan.
- Design Consultants at 3 Day Blinds are earning an average of $92,000 annually in commission and bonus after a year with the company!
- You'll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be provided with state of the art tools, including a laptop, smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success - at no cost to you!
- We also provide mileage reimbursement.
- You'll receive a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, time off with pay, and a 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching.
- We provide short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to you! In addition, we offer company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance with opportunities to elect additional voluntary insurance plans as well.
- We offer eligible employees six weeks of paid parental leave to bond with a child following birth, adoption, or foster placement.
- Enjoy amazing discounts on our 3 Day Blinds products as well as access to various other exclusive discounts!
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Expertly match our products and services to client's needs
- Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility
- Properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure client satisfaction, and to avoid order errors that adversely affect the company's bottom line and positive reputation
- Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and efficiently
- Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly, professional and timely manner for both internal and external clients
- Be flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment scheduling, time off requests, attending team meetings and training
- Live our Core Values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Superior Client Experience and Passion, to Delight our Customers
- Understand and execute Company operating policies and procedures as outlined in Team Handbook and other related communications
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, resourceful and handles competing priorities
- Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and requests clarification when needed
- Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful and productive manner
- Works independently, but also functions well as part of a team
- High school degree or equivalent is required. Some college work is preferred
- Availability to work full-time five days per week, one being a weekend day
- Proficiency with using a PC and with Microsoft Windows based programs
- Ability to quickly learn and follow new technology processes and systems
- Can drive within canvassing areas and also accommodate longer drive times to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned area
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Can lift & carry up to 35 pounds
- 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
- In- home or outside sales, preferably in specialty or custom product/services
- Retail environment – ideally in like field such as Home Décor/Furnishings
- Education or experience in Design and Decor
- Experience with POS Systems
3 Day Blinds - Sales Operations
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at 3 Day Blinds - Sales Operations