- Manages company's fleet of vehicles and supervises drivers
- Manages company vehicles, including acquisition, financing, and replacement.
- Develops and manages fleet budget.
- Creates and enforces transportation-related policies.
- Conducts investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Performs activities for maintaining and repairing vehicles.
- Maintains records related to compliance regulations.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors performing maintenance and repairs.
- Implements safety audits and trains staff members on safety issues.
- Monitors vehicle performance and cost.
- Plans and implements energy-saving changes, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Steps in as a driver when its needed.
- Performs dispatching duties in their designated times.
- Scheduling trips a on a prior week and calling clients to confirms trips.
- With an early morning start the transportation lead need to check the system for any changes to schedule and maintaining the schedule through the day.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
· Hires and trains transportation staff.
· Oversees the daily workflow, schedules, and assignments of transportation employees.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Physical Requirements: Below are a couple examples of what to include in this section.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Work Environment: Below are a couple of examples of what to include in this section.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of fleet management experience
- 4 years of tracked driving history
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid state driver's license
- Dispatch experience
- Clean Driving History
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suit
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Complex problem solving
The incumbent needs to go through background checks and drug testing
Providing elite adult day care services to individuals within our community looking for a social setting and peer interaction.