Colorado Care Transport
Providing transportation and delivery to valued members of our community who are in need of transportation services.
- Provide transportation for client's medical, educational, and or other errands.
- Drive client to and from medical appointments
- Drive clients to and from other appointments
- Monitor the electronic tablets for updates for trips.
- Load the automobile.
- Communicate with the dispatcher to address client needs.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Writes customer order and instructions.
- conduct other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- valid state driver’s license with clean driving record
- 3 years’ experience in similar duties
- Vehicle maintenance knowledge (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Active listening
- Arabic, Korean languages preferred
Providing elite adult day care services to individuals within our community looking for a social setting and peer interaction.
2nd Home Adult Service Center of Aurora2nd Home Adult Day Service Center overview: Providing elite adult day care services to individuals within our community looking for a social setting and peer interaction.