Local Non-CDL Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are: We partner with organizations such as The American Red Cross and The Military Order of the Purple Heart to raise funds through the generation and collection of donated clothing and household goods throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Our employees help make all of our partnerships possible through hard work and passion. We understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, & 401k… just to name a few. Come join a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Our GreenDrop Drivers are the face of the company as they go along their daily route in company box trucks to our donors homes, picking up donations while providing excellent customer service. The Driver position is a physically demanding role, as you will be required to lift, carry, and move donations of various sizes and weight in and out of the box truck. The Driver position is also a rewarding role as our company not only partners with various charities, but also provides an impressive bonus structure so you have the opportunity to earn even more!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize scheduled pick-ups of donations to ensure punctuality
- Provide superior customer service at every stop while collecting donations
- Collect and record stops on electronic devices in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a great positive attitude
- Responsible for protecting and maintaining company property
- Keep truck clean and neat; inspect general conditions daily
- Comply with safety and company policies and procedures at all times
- Assist with warehouse and perform other duties as assigned
- Consistently load and unload merchandise from trucks
What You Need to Succeed:
- 1 Year of prior box truck driving experience, No CDL needed
- Valid driver's license, with at least 3 year driving record and no more than 2 violations
- Must be 21 years of age
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & background check
- Fluent in English
- Able to perform duties under any and all weather conditions
The Perks? We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, and an impressive bonus structure!
2nd Ave LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at 2nd Ave LLC