Epicor Consultant (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
2W Technologies, INC is a fast-paced, high-growth, kick-ass, full-service technology consulting firm with clients across North America and several countries around the world. 2W specializes in helping our clients (mostly manufacturers) get maximum value from their technology investments. We specialize in Epicor ERP, network architecture, managed cloud services, business analytics and cyber defense.
Our growth has created the need to add an additional Epicor Business Consultant to our Epicor consulting team
At 2W, an Epicor Business Consultant takes the lead in helping our customers realize value from their ERP investments. They immerse themselves in the customer’s business and work hand-in-hand with executives, managers and key employees to help make the ERP the “central nervous system” of the business. They combine manufacturing business knowledge and experience with technology to make a difference, regardless of the scope, scale and complexity of the challenge.
Here's what you’ll need to bring to the table
- Knowledge and experience in the business of manufacturing and the technology of ERP (Epicor would be awesome, but not necessary)
- Emotional Intelligence to understand and connect with people from all walks of life
- Communicator who can listen, speak, write and draw to define and shape ideas of a group
- Organizer who can Translate ideas into actions
- Energy and confidence to take on problems and challenges
- Discipline to see things through to the end
- Continuous, self-directed learner
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in Manufacturing in roles related to Operations, Accounting, Sales or Consulting Services, or Project Management in ERP or Supply Chain
This is a full time, permanent position with Health, dental life LTD 401K and generous vacation policy
If this is your new gig click apply and we'll get the party started.
2W Technologies, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?