- Expired: September 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will work to help create, document, implement, and train new tools and processes across the entire Student Service and Central Support (TLG's) organization. Reporting to the Director of Central Operations, this person will work closely with Senior Leadership and the Platform team in creating and implementing new processes that drive lower cost of delivery, higher data integrity, and a better overall student experience across all facets of the organization. They will work cross-functionally, socializing other teams on new Student Success tools, policies, and practices. They will be responsible for keeping all documentation up to date in Guru and other SOP documents.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Creating Business Requirements for New Technology: Will be an active participant in grooming meetings with the various squads to assist in making business decisions on the use of new technology
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Management and Development: Will play an integral part in streamlining current SOPs and developing new ones. They will work closely with various business units to ensure all documentation is up to date
- Training Student Success on new tools and SOPs: Will be responsible in conjunction with the Training Manager for training various student success teams on various functions
- Compliance & Reporting: Will help ensure that new and existing SOPs are being adhered to, following up as needed with staff and leadership
- Cross-functional Communication: W ill help determine when and how to communicate with other departments, and proactively communicate when needed
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- An understanding of the way the Student Success and central support (TLG's)Department works, including when/how it intersects with other departments
- Must have experience using SalesforceTableau, Jira.
- A comprehensive understanding of the way the different systems work together and the business rules behind the systems
- Previous experience in training and/or onboarding preferred.
- You have experience making difficult decisions with cross functional teams and driving adoption
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can operate independently in a remote environment
- You have been a part of a growing environment and are comfortable with evolving roles and responsibilities
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve team operations.
- Management of critical processes including but not limited to tutor portal development, Skedulo implementation, grading platform.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era-and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs-developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $66,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate's assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.
BusinessView all jobs at 2U