We are seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Sales opportunities are also available (with up to $2,500/sale commission).
Lots of room for growth. You will be working in our new Sacramento customer support and sales office with the CEO. Our office space has coffee, beer, ping pong, and a good community.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Optional: Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to think on your feet and solve technical problems
- Optional: Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Optional: Previous experience with websites, hosting, domain names