We are looking for a long term, career oriented individual who would prefer to work in the fast-paced tech industry. Detail oriented is a must! Self-starter is very important as well. Must be able to multi-task. Highly motivated individuals only. We offer growth potential too.
• Answer questions from staff and the public.
• Compile information and prepare reports.
• Format, compose, type, and prepare routine correspondence.
• Maintain office records and files.
• Prepare and process confidential and sensitive documents.
• Schedule meetings.
• Screen telephone calls and route to appropriate individuals.
• Take meeting minutes.
• Responsible for inventory and ordering supplies.
• Gather information from various agencies.
• Receive and distribute correspondence and receive, sort, index, file, and retrieve forms, correspondence, and documents.
• Verify and complete records, forms, and documents. Enter requisitions and purchase orders.
• Receive and paying invoices.
• Schedule appointments.
• To promote and adhere to the workplace values of accountability, commitment, and teamwork to help enrich lives beyond expectation.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality of work-related issues, customer records, and restricted information.
• Perform other related duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Two (2) years of experience performing general secretarial or office work.
• Valid Driver's License with an Arizona Driver's License may be required within 30 days of hire.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not necessary
• Knowledge of Business English, spelling, arithmetic, punctuation, and grammar.
• Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of current MS office software.
• Knowledge of filing and record keeping.
• Skill in preparing and submitting reports.
• Skill in using data processing systems and other office equipment and machines.
• Ability to maintain complex filing systems.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public.