Director of Program Management - Construction
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $125,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
We need an experienced Director of Construction & Program Management to oversee our large-scale projects and capital improvements. You will provide consulting services for owners who are planning and developing projects. Collaborate with our project management team to plan the scope and design of each project, develop a budget and timeline, and select the best vendors and crews. You must document the status of every phase and provide updates to upper management regularly. Our ideal candidate has at least ten years of construction experience, including project management roles.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to establish project design
- Develop project budget and timeline
- Select the most efficient and cost-effective vendors
- Oversee construction to ensure production meets deadlines within budget guidelines
- Document status updates and process reports for upper management
- Review the closing of each project to ensure structures meet client specifications
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, business, or a related field.
- Experience working with projects over $250MM
- Experience with Industrial Construction is a plus
- 10+ years of construction experience with at least five in a Director role
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
If you are a Director Of Program Management with the experience above, apply now!
"At 2H Talent diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development."
123 main stDallas, TX