2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
The Software Solution Consultant is technically responsible for implementing our solution to different prospects and partners. Acting as the senior technical resource and the technical solution expert, this position will work directly with our clients to understand their needs, architect and implement our e-commerce solution and supervise the delivery of it from a technical perspective. The location for this role is flexible as this is a work from home opportunity.
What you'll do:
• Interaction with clients, collecting requirements and designing the solution
• Documenting the solution to a level of detail so that he can work with development team to build out estimates and effective resource allocations
• Sizing the proper architecture for the project
• Support pre-sales activities such as demoing capabilities of the system as well as preparing SOWs, Project Schedules, Requirements Specifications and Solution Specifications
• Support OnBoarding activities such as preparing and executing against Project Schedules and Solutions Specifications, as well as transitioning projects to Client Success team
• Support Account Development activities such as preparing and executing against Change Requests, Project Schedules as well as working closely with the Client Success team
• Support the integration of third-party systems as adjunct service offerings
• Field ad-hoc technical enquiries regarding functionality, installation, deployment, customization and general product features
• Participate in cross-functional internal discussions to ensure that the business needs are being met throughout the organization
• Produce solution-related documentation
• Follow up on the assigned projects end to end, until final delivery and handover to operation support teams
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of systems architecture with a proven track record of designing and implementing technology solutions in a large, complex environment
• Experience in a customer-facing technical role (5 years)
• Experience in business analysis – PMI or IIBA certification desired
• Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
• Good organizational skills, including the capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated project schedules, requirements specifications, and solution specifications
• Both great client and technical skills and be able to lead groups of people to achieve an optimal solution
• Project oriented including the ability to serve as a project manager
• Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
• Available to travel to various locations (local and abroad) - 30% of time
• Managing multiple tasks and deadlines - must be extremely detail oriented
• Previous professional experience in the eCommerce space is desired
Why you’ll love working with us:
• International work environment in an exciting growth phase
• Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
• Flexible business hours and work from home
• Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
2Checkout2Checkout, formerly known as Avangate, is a fast-growing international payment service provider serving merchants in over 200 countries. Our platform integrates with banks and payment networks all over the world through a single interface so online businesses can sell to anyone, anywhere in the local language and currency. The company is headquartered in the US with locations in Atlanta, GA and Columbus, OH and has offices in Bucharest and Amsterdam that serves its EU operations.