Principal Software Engineer - Web
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client offers a comprehensive package including base, bonus, equity and full benefits. Come join an exceptional team building an amazing product.
- Coach and mentor software engineers in techniques, processes, and new technologies; enable teams to succeed.
- Build world-class applications using a variety of tools including React, GraphQL (Apollo), AWS, and more.
- Refactor existing infrastructure to take the web experience to the next level.
- Contribute to overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of web applications.
- Support the build and deployment pipeline and when necessary, diagnose and solve production support issues.
- Identify, scope, and architect solutions for new features while applying sound technical judgment that considers technology alternatives, impact on affected / adjacent systems and tradeoffs.
- Work with Product, Design, and QA to deliver world-class digital experiences.
- Stay ahead of new technologies with an eye to evaluating and potentially incorporating them into the architecture.
- Work to improve the cloud infrastructure that powers high-performance, consumer-scale website(s).
- Lead initiatives, technical design, and delivery of features across multiple systems to improve user experiences.
- Recommend changes to processes and tools based on industry standards, patterns, and practices.
- Work with other teams and platforms (iOS, Android, backend engineering) to build out scalable systems to support the infrastructure.
- Diagnose/fix highly complex technical issues independently.
- Identify and communicate cross-team dependencies.
- Communicate individual and project-level development statuses, issues, risks, and concerns to technical leadership and management; research / advise technical leadership in vendor negotiations.
- Create documentation and training related to technology stacks and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, Computer Science or Similar.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Deeply knowledgeable of systems architecture and technologies, including Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Masterful building large, high-traffic websites at scale.
- Deep understanding of SEO within web applications.
- You are passionate about mentorship,
- Experience with tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Very comfortable with Agile development methodologies
TechnologyView all jobs at 2Bridge Partners