Assistant Manager (FLOAT POOL)
- $18 to $20 Hourly
PLEASE READ: THIS IS A MANDATORY TRAVELING POSITION, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ALL FIVE (5) OF OUR CURRENT STORES.
“The Right people are our most important asset!”
OUR MISSION: Giving ... Making a Difference in Someone's Life
If you believe in:
- Serving customers personalized products in a clean, warm, and friendly atmosphere,
- Serving high-quality, fresh products with energy and a sense of urgency,
- Working with and serving others, sharing your story with the customer,
- Being a part of a bigger whole and having the desire to give back to your community…
Become part of Jersey Mike's tradition and vibrant organization! Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and rewarding!
Assistant Managers are those looking to advance and become future leaders. As an Assistant Manager, you directly influence the success of Jersey Mike’s Subs by supporting senior and general management by keeping restaurant operations moving smoothly during your scheduled shifts. You will set the standard, lead, coach and support your Jersey Mike’s Team while delegating tasks so that customers have the Jersey Mike’s experience. As our Assistant Manager your objective is to grow, live, teach, and demonstrate Jersey Mike’s purpose in all interactions. You will be required to travel to our five (5) stores as needed throughout the week to provide support and coverage.
Qualifications for the Job:
- Education: High School Degree, College Credits or Associate's Degree, preferred
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must Be 18+ Years Old
- 1 Year of Management and/or Leadership Experience, preferred
- Full Time: 32+ Hours per week
- Must Have Reliable Transportation to commute to all five (5) stores as needed
Experience can include being an Assistant Manager at a location such as McDonald's, Culver's, Dunkin', Cousins Subs, Tropical Smoothie, Little Ceasars Pizza, MOD Pizza, Wendy's etc.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Wages (@ $18.00 to $20.00 per hour + tips), including year-end merit increase (cost of living)
- $400 Bonus for Full Certification
- Professional Training with development for advancement and growth.
- Health Insurance
- Accrued Vacation
- Employee Discount: Off-Duty 50% Discount (Includes Family Members When with Employee)
- Food Provided: Free Sub with Every Shift
- Tuition reimbursement
Our Work Environment Includes:
- Growth opportunities within a rapidly growing team with on-the-job training
- Family comes first! Work/life balance is a top priority. Flexible scheduling and no late-night hours allow you to be there for the important moments.
- Single-facing customer interaction
- No fryer or drive-thru management
- Managing low crew member headcounts
- Fraction of the menu mix, significantly less product mix within the industry
- Help Train, Coach, and Develop Crew Members & Shift Leaders to deliver amazing customer service
- Uphold Uniform Standards and Maintain Restaurant Appearance Standards for customers
- Able to Create a Schedule, Place Food Orders, and Conduct Weekly Inventory
- Fill In for General Manager(s) in All Capacities When Needed
- Maintain A Uniquely Jersey Mike’s Customer Experience in The Restaurant with Your Demeanor, Engagement, Speed, And Service.
Our Company: "Jersey Mike's "A Sub Above"
Jersey Mike's Subs has been making amazing subs since 1956 in Point Pleasant New Jersey! The Jersey Mikes tradition was founded on a strong sense of community and commitment to the personal and professional development of our people. Our goal is to serve the highest-quality sub sandwich to our customer in a manner that projects a thankful and caring mentality to every person that comes through our door. Our culture is a culture of "giving" and supporting our local communities so that all can be lifted together.
The primary requirement of a Jersey Mike’s employee is commitment to company goals:
- Create food consistent with Jersey Mike’s high quality standards
- Maintain restaurant that is noticeably cleaner than others
- Work in a fast-paced team driven atmosphere
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Interface with customers and provide an exceptional experience
- Full understanding of the terms accountability and information
If you like to have fun, banter with people, are goal-driven, and enjoy sharing your story then working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Pleasing people with our delicious authentic subs and learning a whole new level of social decorum is a great way to enhance growth while learning job skills that will benefit you later in life.
Opportunity and Growth is fundamental. We have something to offer everyone - from part time jobs to full on career paths. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment, then bring your energy and come grow with us!
This job description is in no way an implied offer of employment, nor it is a contract for employment. This job description simply details the role, expectations, responsibilities, resources, and benefits available to any candidate for the position. JM-Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will always provide legally required assistance where applicable.
This website is not operated by Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems. Jersey Mike’s restaurants are independently owned and operated franchise locations. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
29006 Jersey Mike's Greenfield
7925 W Layton AveGreenfield, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.