Senior Supply Chain Specialist
24M Technologies Cambridge, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
24M Technologies was founded in 2010. Our operations, including Product Development, R&D, and Manufacturing Development and we are located near Central Square in a custom built facility. We have developed a breakthrough battery technology that provides low-cost, high energy density, safe and long-life storage for transportation and grid markets.Job Description
- Leverage the cumulative strength of 24m’s partners to:
- Negotiate with 24m equipment integrators to lower capital costs for all of 24m’s partners
- Negotiate with 24m preferred raw material suppliers to lower Bill of Material costs for all of 24m’s partners
- Establish 24m sourcing and contractual policies and procedures
- Manage NDA process with 24m vendors and suppliers
- Assist and coordinate the supplier audit and survey working with Quality director24m’s Quality team following ISO/QS standard.
- Assist 24m partners with contract drafting and negotiation with equipment vendors and raw material suppliers
- Analyze industry market for trends to determine appropriate pricing
- Seek out alternative vendors and suppliers and introduce to 24m manufacturing and product teams considering our partner locations and strategies.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
- Evaluate logistics costs and recommend logistics companies working with our partners and 24M team.
- Assist with 24m business development as needed
- 5+ years directly related work experience
- Lithium ion supply chain experience a plus
- Highly motivated and action-oriented as demonstrated by accomplishments
- Demonstrated history of successful negotiation with suppliers and vendors
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to juggle many competing tasks and priorities
- Motivated to go beyond the job role, always seeking to improve
- Comfortable with international and domestic travel: ~5-10
Physical and Environmental Standards
- Capable of working in low moisture dry room environment: < 1.0% Relative Humidity (-50°C dew point)
- Capable of wearing clean room attire when working in dry room environment: face mask, hair net, safety glasses, gloves, coverall suit and shoe covers
- Travel will be required in support of supplier development activities, audits, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at 24M Technologies