Account Manager - Experiential
- Posted: over a month ago
24G Experiential is seeking to add an Account Manager to our team, responsible for developing, maintaining and growing long-term relationships with a portfolio of major brand clients and agency partners, as well as operating as the lead point of contact with key business executives and stakeholders. This candidate should liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our technology solutions and any virtual and experiential marketing activations according to customer needs. The Account Manager will also lead and develop client accounts to organically initiate and maintain favorable relationships, as well as develop new solutions based on existing needs and budget parameters. 24G clients include Tier 1 and Tier 2 automobile manufacturers and suppliers, large agency partners, and major U.S. brands.
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage digital, technology, and creative-focused agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of program proposals, project charters, client estimates and staffing requirements as they relate to solutions.
- Ensure program requirements and proposals are clearly communicated to clients and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, project charter, budget, timelines and program status/ action plan.
- Working with the Account Team lead, manage the program process from strategy to solution through creative and execution using the established 24G sales processes and support tools.
- Ensure regular team meetings with producers and manage communications between internal departments and clients, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- If necessary, identify, book, negotiate and manage external resources needed.
- Working with the Account Team lead and supporting team members, create program budgets and manage the revenue throughout client programs.
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client.
- Responsible for creating client estimates, maintaining forecasting documentation, scope additions, invoicing, and ultimately project reconciliation.
- Increase client revenue year over year with outlined growth targets/goals.
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
- Strong understanding and/or comfort working with technology-based solutions and requirements, relating to event-based experiential.
- Finger on the pulse and a thirst for uncovering innovative solutions and production methods.
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment to the highest of standards in all deliverables.
- Flawless delivery of client deliverables with commitment to on-time delivery of all projects.
- Further feed our positive team climate, helping to inspire others to excel and deliver
- Valuable leader of client programs and teams.
- Promote & deliver repeat business with clients, as well as growth year over year.
- Profitable budget management.
- Fast, consistent, and clear communication.
- 5-plus years of marketing/client services experience with at least 3 years delivering solutions in experiential event marketing or technology-based communication strategies.
- Strong program management, organizational and in-person communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focused, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, data visualization, content management and digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of communication strategy and platform components, including email, SMS, print, website and microsite hubs, webcasts, podcasts, video and social channels.
- Familiarity with experience and ad agency project teams.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
On top of all of this, you will have access to all of the following perks (just to list a few):
- Free Drinks and Coffee
- Free Onsite Bowling for employees, friends and family
- Open environment optimal for cross departmental collaboration
- Onsite Golf Simulator
- Dog friendly - Bring your pet to the office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental Vision
- Metlife Life Insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability
- Voya 401(k)
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
This job description is intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description is not intended to be all - inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility. 24G reserves the right to change or assign to this position as required.
W2 only. We are not offering sponsorship at this time.
24G, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at 24G
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?