Sr. Project Manager
24-hr HR Process Outsourcing, Inc. Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage a portfolio of predominately medium risk projects, or assist in the management of projects of the highest complexity, within a matrix team environment.
Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities, if direct reports are assigned.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects with minimal management oversight.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the System Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused on “Commitment to Zero Harm”.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects. Effectively manage cost and timely reallocate funding.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including detailed and complex stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers. Foster teamwork and actively monitor customer satisfaction.
- Provide wide range of detailed guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Confidently challenge others at a high level of informed understanding in all project work.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective and efficient performance of project work activities on complex project level.
- Supervise up to 5 others as assigned including duties such as completion of well written performance plans. Provide support to direct reports in their development activities and mentor other project and assistant project managers.
- Represent company with industrial customers, vendors, and regulators as assigned projects dictate.
- Experience must exhibit increasing project management and business/financial administration activities and responsibilities. Trained in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting, project controls and reporting, quality control, risk management.
Steel Toed Boots
Florescent safety vest
Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Qualified experience includes work in project management, major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, project engineering, and/or comparable internal or external experience in a competitive production environment.
Experience must exhibit progressively increasing project management and business acumen and responsibility for most of the PMI PMBOK knowledge areas.
Demonstrated preparedness for journey level PM knowledge capability in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting, project controls and reporting, quality control, risk management, etc
Our founders are seasoned business front runners with business process outsourcing backgrounds and proven track record in the Finance and IT field.
Our leaders are pioneers in the RPO scene catering to US-based clients and play an integral role in supporting our recruiters ensuring the success of each campaign.
24-hr HR Process Outsourcing, Inc.
24 HRPO has been established in 2008, we provide world class offshore recruitment and back office human resource services to our clients in the US predominantly in the IT and Healthcare Industry. Our founders are seasoned business front runners with business process outsourcing backgrounds and proven track record in the Finance and IT field. Our leaders are pioneers in the RPO scene catering to US-based clients and play an integral role in supporting our recruiters ensuring the success of each campaign.