Sales Representative - Fitness
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please note; this role is based in Huntsville, AL!
Fast Growing Health Club looking to hire Awesome People!
Do you enjoy fitness and the health club environment? Does serving others bring you a deep sense of fulfillment? Are you enthusiastic and great at building relationships? If so, you may be the PERFECT PERSON to complete our team!
Since our front desk is the FACE of the club, the perfect person for this position would be someone with the following attributes:
- A passion for serving others and changing lives for the better
- An encouraging, contagious “can-do” attitude and eagerness to help
- A self-starter able to recognize what needs to be done and tackle tasks without being asked
- A familiarity and comfort with computers and online systems
- An ability to sell based on needs is a huge plus
We strive to PROMOTE FROM WITHIN so we are looking for a candidate who has leadership ability and the work ethic and drive necessary to excel and grow along with us.
Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers upon entrance
- Seek out customers to check on purchase progress
- Assess customer needs and wants; answer customer questions and concerns
- Provide adequate gym walkthroughs and cover their needs
- Ensure merchandise is in-stock and displayed on shelves in a presentable manner
- Use point of sale (POS) system to conduct purchase transactions
- Memorize in-store promotions and special offers in order to communicate to customers
- Build relationships with customers, especially regular customers
- Team up with co-workers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Educate customers on plans, etc.
- Follow opening and closing procedures thoroughly
- Meet (and preferably exceed) monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Make suggestions on ways to improve sales and boost revenue
- Go the â€œextra mileâ€ to drive sales
Sales Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree a plus
- Proven experience in a retail sales environment
- Willing to move into a leadership role
- Knowledge of customer market dynamics
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Basic math skills
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Ability to perform and sell under pressure
- Flexible schedule (i.e., available to work weekends, nights, and/or holidays when necessary)
24/7 Health Club
3490 Harris Hill Blvd HuntsvilleFayetteville, TN
Get fresh Health Club Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.