We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Customer Service Representative / Account Manager to join our growing operations team. The successful candidate will have a client-focused approach with experience in facilities maintenance, facilities management, construction trades, or logistics, a demonstrated ability to build relationships with our clients and vendors, and strong organizational management skills.
What you will be doing:
- Process client requests for facility services according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and proactive communication with assigned clients and associated service locations to ensure expectations and requirements are met throughout the life cycle of the work order. Ensure all work is completed within the client's service level agreements.
- Develop and communicate scopes, quotes, and pricing for new work orders to the client.
- Proactively and consistently communicate with clients regarding work order status and updates, quotes and pricing, and addressing any issues that arise.
- Coordinate and manage all communication with contracted technicians relating to the work order – including dispatch, scheduling, scope expectations, and completion status.
- Confirm satisfactory completion of service calls on behalf of the client and the Company.
- Handle emergency requests and client escalations in a professional, customer-service focused manner.
- Create, maintain, and manage strong professional relationships with vendors and technicians servicing our clients.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all parties involved in the work order life cycle.
- Follow all Company-implemented processes, procedures, and models as it relates to work order management, documentation, follow up, and close out.
- Partner with our internal accounting department in closing out completed jobs and handling any pricing disputes.
- Ensure good working relationship with all internal departments – accounting, vendor relations, recruitment, and projects.
- Ensure consistent client communication regarding status of projects, proposals, performance times, follow-ups and outside of the box alternative solutions.
Your background, skills, and qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of account management and/or customer-service focused experience in a logistics, facilities maintenance, facilities management, general trade, or similar type of work environment.
- Experience in managing high-volume accounts in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable with processing a large volume of communication (phone calls, emails) and inputting that data into a management system.
- Thrives in a customer-service oriented environment.
- High level of business acumen - professional business writing and communication skills, flexible and adaptable to change, and maintains an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills. Excels at coordination and communication, creative problem solving, time management, organization, and a client-focused service mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with technicians and subcontractors, while still maintaining an effective working relationship.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, required
- Bachelors degree is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k plan with matching contribution, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Opportunity to gain national account management exposure through the clients we serve.
- Ability to grow within one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies.