We are seeking a highly motivated Vendor Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team. This position will report directly to the Vendor Relations Manager and handle a wide range of responsibilities. The ideal candidate will assist with recruiting technicians and tradespeople, negotiating with vendors, and have a professional demeanor while communicating effectively.
This position will interact with other departments, vendors, suppliers, and insurance brokers on a daily basis; therefore, we offer a great work/life balance and a competitive compensation package including PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K match.
- Proactively source, recruit, and vet vendors across industries – particularly in HVAC, electrical contracting, plumbing, masonry, and other similar trades.
- Conduct phone calls throughout the entire day; recruiting/cold calls, phone screening, and vendor interviewing.
- Manage the flow of potential technicians through the recruitment process.
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential vendors.
- Handle incoming vendor calls, inquiries, and emails.
- Manage the on-boarding process by obtaining the appropriate insurance, contracts and other related paperwork to ensure the vendor meets the required compliance standards.
- Negotiate subcontractor agreements and pricing.
- Take ownership and manage subcontractor relationship.
- Ensure subcontractor compliance to agreement terms and conditions, company policies, and standards on a continuous basis.
- Facilitate regular communication with subcontractors to ensure that key performance indicators are achieved and maintained.
- Resolve subcontractor account disputes.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of highly interactive customer-service or recruiting experience
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet)
- High- Energy, positive attitude, ability to think outside the box
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple recruiting request
- Strong negotiation skills are a must
- Extreme attention to detail and time management