Sales Specialist with Sense of Humor needed with a Strong Desire to Accomplish.
2313 Inc., founded in 2003, has since expanded to locations all over the nation. We are excited for 2019 and recent company news that will impact growth this year and next.
The Position -Entry Level Sales Representative
Individuals in this role will be trained to work with our coaching and communication system to acquire clients and mentor others.
Candidates Strengths –
- Proactive and solution oriented with a love of working with people.
- Would Enjoy Hourly wage with opportunity for commissions and bonuses
- Thinks logically, looks at the facts of a problem to find a solution
- Desire to show Results, loves Recognition, but would enjoy lifting up the Leadership Lid of Performance
- Takes Charge, likes being in front of the crowd, has a strong positive Ego that can light up a room
- Loves a challenge, and motivated to prove people that they can be a Success
- Great Listener, good peer coach, dislikes conflict but will address an issue when needed.
- Sometimes makes mistakes with speling, because they are able to focus on the big picture (Pun intended!)
- 4 year degree preferred
To Apply - If you feel you are a good fit for the position, please send your resume to our HR Director, Hannah at PeopleServices@2313inc.com.
Latest News About 2313, Inc.
Upcoming Future Trips : October Leadership Seminar Chicago, October Retreat Atlanta, Los Angeles Top Performer Retreat November 2019, Puerto Vallarta R&R November 2019
- World Cup Russia VIP Experience June 2018 (see our Facebook Page for videos and pictures)
- Belize Orphanage (Sponsored By Ownership) Retreat November 2018
- Management Trip Dallas Texas January 2019
- SuperBowl Atlanta 2019
- Management Trip Dallas Texas January 2018
- Houston Texas National Seminar June 2018
- Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2015
- Elite Winner of Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Detroit 2015
- Category of Employee Achievement and Recognition
- National Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2015
- National Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2014
- 2 Time -Winner of Operation Smile Charity Volleyball Tournament 2014 and 2015
- West Coast – 2015 Partner of the Year for Telecomm Client
- 2014 World Cup VIP Experience
- Punta Cana Management Trip October 2016
- Leadership Seminar April Chicago, Illinois
- VIP Dallas Trip Experience July 2016
- Operation Smile Mission Trip to Guadalajara, Mexico March 2017
- Austin Texas Keys Kickoff Meeting of the Year February 2017
- Organizational Retreat Asheville, North Carolina (White water rafting/ Zip lining)
- Leadership Conference Chicago April 2017
- National Conference New Orleans June 2017
- Dominican Republic Trip R&R September 2017
- Chicago Leadership Conference October 2017
Our Values :
Play To Win Play Like A Champion
People Helping People
People Before Profit
We are Family
6 Years “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Detroit”
6 Year in A Row " National 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For"
Operation Smile Elite Charitable Donor Since 2013
Liberty Children's Home - Belize Orphanage - Platinum Donor
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the 2313 Inc. team. https://www.facebook.com/2313incbusiness/