Entry Level Sales Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2313 Inc. is hiring highly capable ENTRY LEVEL Sales Reps for our expansion with one of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world on an exclusive contract. Regardless of previous experience, our top priority is mentoring our team members internally to ensure the quality of work we provide our clients.
We are a top-performing, expanding Business Development, Sales, and Marketing firm. We're looking for strong individuals who want to learn sales but are also interested in leadership or executive management roles in their growth path. Each Sales Rep role begins entry level, so no direct experience is required, we are looking to train those who believe in their capabilities!
What we teach (not limited to):
- Strong Communication Skills
- Sales strategies
- Leadership development
- Organizational skills
- Time Management/Accountability
- Human Resources
- Management Training
- Business Administration
Individuals in the entry level sales rep role will be expected to build a trusted relationship with customers, promote our client's top-of-the-line products and services, and be part of helping our organization exceed sales and expansion goals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Negotiating contracts directly with customers
- Selling products and services to prospective customers
- Developing an understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Analyzing data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new customers
We’re also a “Best and Brightest” winner for a reason! We provide our employees with continuous opportunities for professional growth and enjoy a family-like work atmosphere. We have coaches on staff just to support the development of those in this role, as we'rel looking for them to take on management roles 6-12 months from beginning employment. Sound like an organization you'd like to be a part of? Apply now!
We're looking for...
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- 4-year degree preferred or 2 plus years in customer service or people facing role
Compensation structures for the entry level Sales Rep role include hourly pay, performance bonuses, uncapped commissions, and client incentives. We also offer a Health Care Reimbursement Bonus, eligible after 60 days of employment. We are expecting the individual who takes this role to be career-focused and someone who enjoys earning extra money for performing at peak levels.
To APPLY - If you feel you are a good fit to be considered for the entry level Sales Rep position, please send your resume to PeopleServices@2313inc.com. For more info on our culture, visit our website 2313inc.com or any of our social media platforms!
If you believe in the positive things happening in the world, we want to talk to you.
Visit our Website www.2313inc.com to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the 2313 Inc. team, a 7x Best and Brightest Company in the Nation winner!
2313, Inc.Why Work Here?
8x Best & Brightest Company to Work for in Metro Detroit and the Nation Winner! 3x winner of Metro Detroit's Elite 8 award.
Our Mission: To be the global leader in outsourced sales and consulting by passing the baton on to the next generation of leadership, while serving our families, our people, our clients, and our community. If you believe in the positive things happening in the world, we want to talk to you. Visit our Website www.2313inc.com to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the 2313 Inc. team, a 8x Best and Brightest Company in the Nation winner!