Compel offers a full office furniture product line of seating, desking, benching, conference and lounge. Compel believes in a place where enticing design and reliable quality live in harmony with affordability and unwavering customer service.
We are seeking a 3D Marketing Design Intern to join our team this summer! You will be working with our Marketing & Product Development team alongside experienced Graphic Designers and Marketers and be able to visualize complex structures and translate that concept into 2D and 3D graphics, as well as animation sequences.
The 3-D Marketing Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Creation of 3D models and high quality renders to support our marketing effort.
- Projects will range from slight revisions to original concept development.
- Typical projects will range from simple renders to full 3D model creation, texturing, photo realistic rendering/animation
- The primary focus of the internship will be on 3-D design, but the individual will have exposure to all areas of marketing such as; database updates, print production, etc.
· Junior or senior year in undergraduate degree program in visual communication, graphic design or similar experience. We will also consider recent graduates looking for an internship.
· 3D Modeling/Rendering Software, such as Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Mudbox.
· WordPress (preferred).
· Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator): 1 year (Preferred).
· Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively.
· Organized, detailed, motivated, and able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
· Work effectively as a team player or independently.
· A people person with a good sense of humor.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
· Quick Learner and efficient.
· Able to work well under pressure.
Our internships typically last 10-12 weeks.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny Murphy at Jenniferm@226companies.com.